
You gotta love this muffin. When I don't dress her up in bows and cute stuff she looks just like her daddy.

Last week we went to a princess party. For those of you who don't know this beautiful girl. This is Abbi my friend patti's daughter. She looks so much like her big sissy Kenz. I must say I was so amazed at how polite she acted at her princess party. I love you Abbi! I know when we were there my girls were taking note of every thing they sawand liked at the princess party, because very soon they will be asking me for one.

This picture is so funny. Daddy and I were at coldstones and he put Isabella's hat on like this.
Robert:is this how it goes, what a stupid hat.
Me: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...all I could do was laugh. She looks like a airplane pilot.


Beautiful Grace!

Gavin, Faith and Stevee had there first day of headstart on the 5th. Stevee was so excited to be able to go to school just like Gavin and Faith. I think it is going to be a turning point for her. And look at her in this picture she looks like such a big girl. I was almost in tears when I walked into her classroom to pick her up. She loved it ofcourse...but she ran to me glowing with excitment and rapped her arms around me. She wanted to show me everything she had done in the few short hours that she was there.

I don't know what to say about these pictures. They are so stinkin cute that they speak for themselves. Thanks all for being faithul readers to my blog. I know I haven't been posting very much.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love this post!! Every picture is so stinking cute!!
Love the pix of the 3 at school! Love every pix of Bella especially when she smiles! Miss you friend! Seems like life is just so very crazy right now!
awww cass i LOVE this post. and your new background is so pretty i think you should keep it on this one :):) gosh grace looks ADORABLE in that pic where shes holding the glasses. her eyes are amazing. love ya girl!
Post a Comment