Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin patch bliss!

I got a chance to take just Gene, Grace, and Isabella to the pumpkin patch. Gavin, Faith, and Stevee will get a chance to go too, but this was a outing for scheduled through K-12. I called daddy to see if he could pick up from headstart, then we headed out to Junction city. It seemed like it took forever to get there. Infact it took so long that we were late and I couldn't find any of the other K-12 group. I was asking everyone with school aged kids if they were part of the same group after so many weird looks I gave up and decided to hang by ourselves (still got the killer K-12 rate) I do have to say this is one of the best pumpkin patches I have been to. The whole time I wished that the other part of my tribe had been there. The weather was BEAUTIFUL and the feild was not muddy at all. Grace's first pick was this perfectly small enough pumpkin untill we discovered a rotten spot.









Gene was in pumpkin heaven! and would have stayed there all day looking at every single pumpkin just to pick the perfect one.






Grace found this cute white little pumpkin (with the help of Mom) she fell in love with it.



























Isabella's Halloween outfit.








3 comments:

Danielle said...

the pictuer of Gene in the middle of the field is my FAV!! so darn cool! love it. I'm jealous that you guys all went! I'm hoping to find a CHEAP or free one here! ha

Patti said...

I love that last photo of Bella!! She is gorgeous!!

Keri Jo said...

I love Isabella's facial expression in the last photo! Look's like a great day to go... I think I would be like Gene and spend all day looking for the perfect pumpkin!

Are you homeschooling too? WHich kids/grades? We did the K12 once, but they didn't do field trips here?

Related Posts with Thumbnails