At the last minute I decided that Isabella needed to be seen by a Doctor after just being seen on Friday. She has had a cold for about 3 weeks and was having a little trouble breathing. I brought Gene with me to keep me company during the hours long wait to be seen. As we pulled into the parking lot Gene said "mom lets pray for Isabella before we go in" and oh my his prayer was so sympathetic and mature. I love the boy he has become and I am so proud to be his mommy. Not a minute was boring during the wait. He has so much humor and has a special way of entertaining himself and everyone around him and please pray for Isabella she has a bit of pneumonia in her lungs.
1 comment:
My Dearest Friend,
You are indeed rich. And so very blessed. I am proud of you and the woman you have become. How amazing your life has become. I am glad I have finally had the opportunity to meet your husband and your children. It all suites you very much. They are great!!
Post a Comment