Tuesday, July 13, 2010

conferance was so awesome

Gene and Gavin made me this vase of flowers and this sweet sweet card to go with it. It says "were glad you are home mommy and daddy.
Grace and Danielle were doing photo shoots with her new camera. It takes such beautiful pictures. When I saw this I had to repent of jelousy LOL.




I am back from conferance and I am totally changed. It was such an amazing experience. I missed my kids so much the first two days. I almost couldn't function, I was almost in a depression because I missed them so much. By the end of the secound day I broke free and decided that they were going to be alright and that they probably needed just as much of a brake from me as I needed from them. Every sermon was so powerful and spoken just right but one of the ones that really stuck with me was preached by a pastor from Holland. It was about monuments and that everyone has them. They are spots in your life that God has helped, healed, spoken, or delivered us out of. And that if we lose sight of them or forget about them then we easily forget about the power of Jesus Christ and When we go through the next trile we don't call on our Lord for help. So that night Robert and I went to dinner and we talked about this sermon and it made me think of everything that God has done for me and I pray that I will always remember every miracle God has performed in my life. Some of them so powerful that if I always keep them there as a monument I will never be able to deny or have a lack of faith for what I am asking.






On another note my kids didn't miss me as much as missed them. They had so much fun!


2 comments:

Patti said...

I'm so glad you broke through and enjoyed conference- I have been in that exact place before, I can relate! God knows we mommies need a break,so I am SO glad you got to go. Love you tons!!

Keri Jo said...

I'm bummed I didn't get to meet you at the conference. My husband and I are in the Prescott church (my husband did the song service Tues/Thurs nights)We have 6 kids. My 6th was born in March close in months to your Bellas. I think Danielle had it on her blog... Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the conference though. You have beautiful kids. I don't have my blog up and running again, but maybe soon. Keri

Related Posts with Thumbnails