I have been getting and taking so many good pictures lately that I need to just post a few of them. These two are of stevee and faith on there vacation to nana blacks. I don't know if stevee is looking at something she doesn't like or if she has brain freeze but the look is priceless.



WOW! I have a lot of kids. All except the one in the middle...there all mine. Wait weres bella?

This is not good qaulity but I remember taking this picture. She was singing a song that came on the radio in the van. I looked back at her and she had her hands lifted to the lord. SO SO SO pricless. There is no feeling like the feeling I get knowing that I am raising my kids in the Lord. They will never have to wonder if they have a purpose in life, because they will always have one.
3 comments:
cute pics, bella is getting big love you all, nana
I had to look and look at that picture... trying to figure out who that kid was in the middle! ha! I love the once of grace w/ the sunglasses and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones of Bella. Such a beauty! great shots Cass! o and the pix of stevee is hysterical!
o and I love your blog background! Very sweet!
Post a Comment