Tuesday, June 29, 2010

YAY for nice weather!

Praise God for this beautiful day we had. I got to take some great pictures of my kids (i love taking pictures, I have so many I can't keep up the scrapbooking). So here they are they finally got to play in the water in the NEW backyard. It was so cool to watch what a great time they had. Gene didn't want to get wet at all. It took my a lot of convincing just to get this picture. I kept telling him "Gene just put your face in so I can get a picture" he said "ok fine but you have to hurry and take the picture"
Look at this beautiful girl.

I LOVE this one it shows the precious bond between Gavin and Faith. It is so sweet!


She definitely got this look from her daddy.



It took stevee a long time to get in the water. She was being really cautious to just put a finger in then a toe then a leg. The process took forever but here she is being brave after a million minutes of testing the water. Love it!





















































There are no words to explain how excited Gavin was. This picture says it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics, love you all nana

Kenzie Rice said...

i LOVE these pics cass! your camera is super nice :) love you and cant wait to go to AZ next week with you guys!!! :)give belly bella a smooch for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails