Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Gavin!

yep we have a birthday almost every month of the year. Gavin is 4 today! I took him shopping for a toy last night and He looked at me with a gleeming smile and said "mom I feel like im gonna cry" I said " why Gavin" ..... "because im so happy it's my birthday and your buying me these toys" It was so sweet and i'm truly amazed by Gavin every single day.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Csssie, that is SO SWEET!!!! gavin is the cutest little guy ever!! Happy birthday cutie!!!

Kenzie Rice said...

gavin- kenzie LOVES you!!!!!:) im still waiting for u!;) you will always be my man, even if u flirt with new converts! haha

Anonymous said...

Gavin, Happy Birthday to you. Sorry grandma is a day late. I am sending you something in the mail. Keep on smiling.
Love you, Grandma Carol

Danielle said...

Happy birthday little G!! You are the cutest! I am glad your mom is posting the things you say. That will be fun to look back on some day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails