Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday


Today Eugene is 9. He is growing up so quikly, and is becoming a young man. As I watch him get older I am pleased to see in him the godly attributes that my husband and I teach him.


Eugene:

I am so proud of the person that you are and that you are becoming. I love how you are sincetive to others feelings and you hurt when they hurt. I am so blessed to be your mother who gets to teach and raise such a wonderful young man. I love you and happy birthday Gene!
Please leave a little happy birthday note for Gene.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gene, I sure do wish I could see you today. I hope you have a wonderful birthday today. I am so proud of the little man you have grown up to be. You make grandma so proud of you! I could not ask for a more better grandson. Love grandma and grandpa

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Gene!! We love you!
love,
The Bartons

Kenzie Rice said...

gene! happy bday big boy:) i love ya!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails