Monday, January 18, 2010

Faith says the cutest/funniest things about food

My little Faith loves food. She is amazed at the sight of it looking so good. Even raw hamburger she says "HMM look at that hamburger". Im thinking wierd... RAW HAMBURGER...GROSS.
Over Thanksgiving my mom had the turket pulled half way out of the oven and while basting it Faith's eyes gleamed with excitment like it was a present "I want some of that on my plate" is what she said. It was the cutest thing ever, we all rolled laughing and she is left staring at us wondering what we are laughing about. So today I am cooking tator tots for lunch and agian I had them pulled halfway out of the oven to turn them and Faith says "HMM look at those." She absolutly loves food. I know she is going to be such a great little cook as she is always in the kitchen with me and will sit at the table for sometimes a hour waiting for lunch or dinner to be done. I am so blessed that I can be a part of her and the way she grows up. I love her she is my little mama.

1 comment:

Kenzie Rice said...

i kno faith loooves food!:) whenever i babysitting she does and says the same thing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails