We took Grace to her normal checkup at Dorenbechers on Friday her platelets were amazingly high...actually higher than they have ever been at a whopping 93,000 which is only 57,000 away from normal. Now here is the miracle: less than a week before this her counts were dangerously low at 15,000 and she was in the zone for possibly needing the nasty IVIG treatment. I texted my church family and asked for them to please pray for Grace that she was going in for a routine checkup and I wanted the Dr.'s to be amazed at a healing or recovery. Well....they certainly were, her dr. had no way to explain the huge jump in her counts. I told him that we have been praying hard for our little girl to be well. The only explanation is that God raised her counts up all because we asked him too. I now know that he loves Grace even more than I do (WOW!! thats a lot). And through this miracle he has showed me that he has everything under control.
To everyone who prayed for Grace thank you so much...and please keep praying for a complete healing.
To everyone who prayed for Grace thank you so much...and please keep praying for a complete healing.
2 comments:
Praise God! He is so so faithful! I am so glad He answers prayers.
YAY! :) praise the Lord.
Post a Comment