How many times have I read this chapter? Proverbs 31 speaks of a virtous women. I try so hard to be what God wants me to be. I love how God gave us an example. None of us measure up to this amazing women (okay maybe you do) but I dont. With all seriousness aside I was deep in the word REALLY early this morning and I was reading the famous proverbs 31 and it talks about how she rises early to start her day. I chuckled to myself and thought, she rises early to get a grip on herself before all her me-monsters (also sometimes known as little demons) wake up. Seriously though I need to do whatever it takes to get a grip on my flesh and align it with God! Kids are amazing, God says they are the arrows against the enemy and that we are blessed to have them. But we all know if we aren't ready for the day kids can make us feel more unsaved then frequenting a bar (not that I do that). I'm still learning so I'm not going to pretend like i have all the answers but I know being in God's word and inviting the presence of the Holy Spirit in my home or turning off Elmo and turning on praise music does wonders.
I'm going to end this now because one of my me-monsters just woke up and we don't want the rest of the house up just yet.
P.S. If you have time today read Jeremiah 29 it's also amazing chapter. It's such a sweet reminder of all God's promises wrapped up in one powerful chapter.
P.S.S. I'm attaching a picture of Liam at physical therapy just because he is so darn cute.
A blog about the Thompson family and Soric family combined into one crazy family. Please sign up as a follower I love to know who is reading my blog! And don't forget to leave a comment.
Saturday, December 12, 2015
The virtous Women
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this!!! And you are so right!!
Post a Comment