Friday, January 29, 2016

Blessed be the name of the lord

        My thought process as im driving to my sons doctor appointment for an asthma check, for the millionth time. "People will never experience with one child the shear terror we have went through with two children." It's so easy to feel sorry for myself. Lately, I function on pure stress. It's terrible for me!
       A very popular song came on that we all know very well. We call it Grace's song because when we were going through her illness, on our way to OHSU one day, Blessed be your name came on and I felt God's presence speak to me. It was so strong there was no denying it. He let me know that my little girl was going to be ok no matter how many more times we had to bring her for infusions or scary appointments. She is 7 now and more than ok!
          So once again as I was driving to Liam's appointment the same song came on. I felt God's presence telling me be strong  it's going to be ok. I'm trying so hard to rest in God, he has given liam such a miracle healing already and I am laying a hold of that but it's the daily things that are wearing! Still I know that God is good and without him liam would have not recovered like he has. It is such a miracle that even the doctors see it. God is good...all the time!
        

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails