
Man this little guy is a trooper! All day yesterday he was crabby (It didn't dawn on me that he might be sick) and kept telling me that his eyes hurt. I just kept telling him "O Gavin, you are fine. Go lay down for a little bit to see if it will make you feel better" well..by 5:30 he brushed his poor little body against my arm and he was burning up. I felt horrible! He has been smokin hot since and wants to do homework and choures because he is just like his daddy and can't stay still. I can't get him to lay down and rest, he just wants to be up and moving. They are so much alike, it just melts my heart. God knew what Gavin's personality would be like and totally blessed him with such a great daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment