A blog about the Thompson family and Soric family combined into one crazy family. Please sign up as a follower I love to know who is reading my blog! And don't forget to leave a comment.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
I don't post my boys enough.
I don't post pictures of my boys enough and I have always thought how I am going to have to get pit bull dogs or a shot gun to keep the boys away from my girls because they are all so gorgeous (i know conceted).......
Look at these boys... they are so hansome and it looks like they know it. This look is the look that tells it all about Gene's personality (his sense of humor, his sweetness, his tenderness, ) he is such a gentlemen already. He will be a wonderful husband to a very special girl someday.
Gavin is a total ladies man, this kid notices everything...every detail. If I get my haircut, change the color of my eyeshadow, or have a new item of clothing Gavin never fails to notice. He is so boyish yet if I am in a sad mood is extra gentle and kind. Not to mention he LOVES to talk. He is going to make such a great husband. Some day some very lucky (saved loves jesus with all her heart) ladie will marry him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those Thompson boys are so stinking handsome!!
Post a Comment