Gene just wrote this poem in about five minutes. Its super cute and I thought I would share....
My Hands
These are the hands of hard working certainty. These are the hands that will servr an eternity. These are the hands of good doing. Thats what they are made for, you can see God gave a purpose to these hands when he made me. Beware these hands could be dangerous weapons of evil. They could be used for something illegal. The Lord gave me a purpose for these hands, and he gave a purpose for your hands too. The hands that were purposed when he made you.
3 comments:
That is the sweetest ever.... Love it!!! Someday his wife will love to receive a sweet poem from him!
I am blown away! So wonderful Gene! I'm glad you typed it so its saved forever! Wjat a precious treasure!!
I was thinking about you the other day! So glad you posted. What a great poem. Would love to see a picture of all the kids and how much they've grown!
Post a Comment