A blog about the Thompson family and Soric family combined into one crazy family.
Please sign up as a follower I love to know who is reading my blog! And don't forget to leave a comment.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Don't even know what to say.....
I don't even know what to say about these...I was going through the pictures on my camera and came across these. They are so funny! Ok the first one is not that funny...
Those facial expressions are funny! One of my kids used to make faces like that when they were in trouble too and it was hard to contain my laughter and focus on the discipling.
2 comments:
Those facial expressions are funny!
One of my kids used to make faces like that when they were in trouble too and it was hard to contain my laughter and focus on the discipling.
hope you had a good Valentine's Day
ha ha!!!! the 3rd one looks like you! he he
Post a Comment