A blog about the Thompson family and Soric family combined into one crazy family. Please sign up as a follower I love to know who is reading my blog! And don't forget to leave a comment.
She is getting SOOOO cute! I love how her hair is growing in. Boy, how I miss the green grass....Darling pictures of Gene on the previous post. I liked looking at all of the different ages/stages of him growing up.If you do come for conference, we will have to get together for sure.Here is my email and as the time gets closer we can make plans.keri.jo@live.com
Post a Comment
1 comment:
She is getting SOOOO cute! I love how her hair is growing in. Boy, how I miss the green grass....
Darling pictures of Gene on the previous post. I liked looking at all of the different ages/stages of him growing up.
If you do come for conference, we will have to get together for sure.
Here is my email and as the time gets closer we can make plans.
keri.jo@live.com
Post a Comment