A blog about the Thompson family and Soric family combined into one crazy family.
Please sign up as a follower I love to know who is reading my blog! And don't forget to leave a comment.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
A glimpse into my future
Four beautiful girls=two protective brothers and one over protective daddy.
Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Wish we had a fireplace! I love all the girls little princess assessories, but the baby is the cutest, most adorable picture!!! (yeah for protective brothers and dad's in our day and age!!)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Wish we had a fireplace! I love all the girls little princess assessories, but the baby is the cutest, most adorable picture!!!
(yeah for protective brothers and dad's in our day and age!!)
I am thoroughly enjoying ALL of these precious photos. You and your family are truly blessed. Thank you for sharing =)
Post a Comment