Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We went to the benton county fair


OK, so my pics uploaded very weird this time....bare with me here.



Gavin onthe ride. I thought for sure he was going to throw up, he gets car sick u no. and here is Grace on the way home after no nap and a long day at the fair.
The top picture of Gavin and Faith is hilareous because Gavin just got done putting half a tube of chapstick on his lips and is licking it of...well I snapped the camera just in time to catch this exspression on faith. She is like dude what are you doing?!







This is one of my favorite pictures that I got all day. Man Stevee loved this ride so much. I didn't think she would like it. I kept telling daddy that she is going to start freeking out and their going to have to stop the ride. But look at her!












Grace was totally scared of the lama
































I had to put this one on here too...look at the tounge on this turtle.





Gavin of course loved all the animals, as he always does.

















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails