Ok so here is my new house sorry about the mess haven't had much time to put it together. This is such a blessing from God. I have been praying for about 1 1/2 years that we would be able to move the place we were in was way to small and all the mold issues was enough to drive anyone crazy. There were a few other places that were available to us in the time that we were looking but every time we had prayed about them God said, "no thats not the one" now I know why I am so glad that we listened to God instead of just jumping into renting a place. It is so imortant to consult God about decisions even when they don't seem like they are very big or they are ones you could make on your own. It's also very exciting because even though it's not very far from town there is another community that needs to be reached for Jesus. So exciting! I hope you all liked my virtual tour.

Every room has a huge closet in it.

Front yard and GARAGE :)

Front of our house.

Front porch.

Look at these beautiful rose bushes, I don' t have much of a green thumb i'm going to try hard to keep them alive.


The backyard is huge and fenced. Our kids love it the most.


Part of the entry way coming in the front door.


The laundry area is part of the kitchen. It works out great in my world becuause theres always food to be cooked, dishes to be washed and laundry to be done. I can get it all done in one area. Whoever thought up this floor plan was genius.

There are three pictures of the kitchen because it is absolutly huge. There is so much cupboard space. When I first moved my cups, plates and bowls and mixing bowls into the cupboards I shoved them all in one cupboard then later thought why did I just do that now I have all these empty cupboards.


It is still in total chaos but I couldn't wait to show it off. The top picture is part of our living room...yes that is a fire place you see off to the right :)

Here is our dining room. Again it is a little messy. The hard wood floors are so beautiful and just top things off.
2 comments:
What a beautiful house and I can see why you waited to hear from God. He knew exactly what you needed and alway does. You will have lots of wonderful memories in this place and the children will show you them in their new back yard.
love you dearly,
mom
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Now I feel like I've been to your house!! God totally blessed you guys, I'm so happy for you:)
Post a Comment