Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Faith!

Today is Faith's birthday. Please leave a comment to tell Faith happy birthday she will enjoy it. My sweet sweet Faith I love you. You are growing to be such a big girl and you have such a beautiful heart. I am so grateful that I am your mom and get to reckognize all the special things about you and watch you grow to love Jesus.

I had to post a picture of Gavin and Faith. They are both 4 now. WOW!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Faith, you look very cute in your picture, you are gettin so big


love and miss you lots, nana

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Faith. I hope you like the gift I sent you. You are getting so big and so beautiful at 4 years old. I wish i could be there to give you a hug and kiss because i miss you so much.
love grandma carol

Kenzie Rice said...

happy birthday beautiful faith!!! :) youre growing up SO fast! so slow down, sheesh! ;) kenzie loves you little girl :)

Patti said...

Happy birthday, sweeie pie!! You are BEAUTIFUL, and have the sweetest disposition. You are so loved by us Rice's!!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Faithy! I know this is late but the last time I tried to comment my computer was being weird. The barton girls LOVE you!!! I am so glad they have you as a friend! It is so wonderful to grow up in church together and have wonderful friendships! I hope you all are friends forever!!
Love, Danielle & Shy, Hollie & Natalee

Related Posts with Thumbnails